Saturday, April 14, 2012

Think Win-Win!


This week, we are going to refocus on Habit 4 from the 7 Habits for Kids.  I want each of you to make it a goal to work hard on your reading log.  Each of you have a charge to read 2 AR books each night at home.  I really want you to focus on accomplishing this goal.  It will help you in several ways.  It will strengthen your reading ability.  It will increase your comprehension ability.  It will boost your AR points.  It will increase our class accuracy rate.  It really is a "win-win".  It helps you, it helps ME, it helps your class.  

Habit 4 — Think Win-Win

Everyone Can Win
I balance courage for getting what I want with consideration for what others want. I make deposits in others’ Emotional Bank Accounts. When conflicts arise, I look for third alternatives.

8 comments:

  1. everybody should use that becouse thay will laern

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone should use this it's a fun and easy way to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Chappell you've got a lot of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. morgan cordai flukerApril 20, 2012 at 6:59 PM

    wow!this is some good advice mrs.chappell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. every body should use these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yall are awesome! I love that you are using the comments now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mrs chappell think you for putting this on here it help a lot of pepole! love jazmine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there are lot of pepole that need it a lot this rule is very migstick

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Classroom Reads